Wandering in Kuala Lumpur

by - 12:49 PM


Hola gaiss :)
So I just got back from Kuala Lumpur yesterday. I went there on last wednesday. It was just a short trip. Because I was so bored and need to take a fresh breath. Ceh

Firstly, aku kesana naik bas. Sampai dekat TBS, naik LRT untuk ke Subang. Actually I wanted to use my Touch & Go yang ada pada IC. But I had to reload it first. So pergi lah 7E dekat dalam TBS tu. Unfortunately orang tu cakap tak ada. Ngehh. Pergi myNews.com pun takde. Sigh. So I decide nak guna token je lah. I went to the machine then kat situ ada choice nak pilih LRT laluan mana. Aku nampak lah LRT Laluan Kelana Jaya which is the way to Subang Jaya. Pastu macam confuse lah "eh dari sini boleh ke direct ke Subang". I quickly asked the person behind me. Toleh belakang je "Eh jodoh!" HAHA NO I'M JUST KIDDING. I asked him "uhm bang, kalau nak ke Subang camne eh?" then he helps me bought the token to Subang. Lepastu dia dah pergi, aku pun pergi lah ke entry machine LRT tu but then, that machine berbunyi. Aku macam, eh serious laa aku dah bayar RM6 kot.

Nak tanya brader tadi dia dah chaw pula. Actually dah plan dah nak naik KTM ke KL Sentral then baru naik LRT ke Subang. Tapi disebabkan time tu dah sampai lambat. So kalau naik KTM lagi lah lambat. Kebetulan check balik kat Maps LRT tu, aku pun decide naik LRT ke Putra Heights lepastu exchange LRT ke subang. Sampai LRT Subang Jaya, I took a grabcar to Grand Dorsett Subang. Becasuse my dad stayed there. Sampai dalam pukul 7 camtu. I swear it was so tiring. Dengan bawa beg berat. Malam tu dah tak larat nak jalan sangat. Gi makan Mcd dengan teman ayah shopping je kat Subang Parade.


On the next day, Tasha came all the way from Klang. Hehe I was super excited. Sebab bosan gila duduk sensorang. Also was so happy watching her getting so excited 😆


So kteorang habis swimming dalam pukul 1-2 macam tu. Then siap2 mandi pe semua. Pukul 3 gerak ke LRT Subang Jaya by O'Bike. Dekat area lain I'm not sure lah but in Subang, you can find it at almost everywhere. Just download the OBike apps to unlock the bicycle.


We dropped by at KL Sentral. Then pergi makan kat NU Sentral. Tasha suggested the Waroeng Penyet restaurant @ Level 4. So I've tried the Pecel Lele penyet something like that la. And we also tried all of the sauces. Kat situ ada 4 types of sauces provided which is, Sweet (taste like kicap manis campur cili), Spicy Soup (pedassss tapi cair cam sup), Mild (sambal pedas beshe2) and Explosion (paling pedas not recommended for those yang tak tahan pedas macam aku).


Lepas makan, kteorang jenjalan beli barang pe semua. Then gerak ke KLCC by LRT. I was looking for Candylicious store but sadly it was permanently closed 😭 Sokay lah, at least I've bought a pack of Garret Popcorn to take away the sadness. It costs RM24 for the large size.
So kteorg gerak balik dalam pukul 7 lebih. Sampai hotel dalam pukul 8 camtu.


 Sampai je hotel, perut lapar balik. So I ordered a Nasi Goreng Dorsett. It was so yummy! The chicken skewers was nice. Better than the Hainanese Chicken Rice that I ordered last time I stayed here.


So tibalah masa untuk Tasha pulanggg. Hmm kena tinggal sorang lagi sobsobs. And I'm gonna post about me almost getting lost in KL. Stay tuned!


xoxo

0 comments

:)