Little Big Club @ Puteri Harbour

by - 11:18 AM

Hola Gaiss ! It's been a month (i guess) (or more than a month) I haven't update my blog. My laptop had a problem so I couldn't make an update.

So yah, semalam aku pergi Puteri Harbour. Well at first, aku macam rasa bosan sebab theme park untuk budak-budak kan. But my thought was definitely wrong. Bila korang sampai sana, korang akan lupa umur korang. Yass! Believe me. Actually I've been to Hello Kitty Town too but just for a few minutes because I need to 'teman' my mom outside the theme park. Soooo lets take a look! ;D



I'm not sure how much is the ticket price for two park because I got this as a complimentary.


This is the enterance for Little Big Club theme park. Still feel excited eventhough I've been here for twice. 1st floor ada stage untuk show. On the right side of the enterance ada playground Barney , kalau nak merasa macam dalam rancangan Barney , boleh ke situ. And then ada Pingu's House which is my favourite tv shows when I was a kid.


Oh there's a pingu in front of the Pingu's house ! Rumah pingu ni is more like an arcade so u can play some games.


This is my favourite spot ; Angelina Ballerina! Tempat dia macam tersorok (not so). Tak ada orang pun. I love it because the place is literally looks like a ballet dance classroom. Dengan chandelier yang lawa sangatzz. Mirror dia yang besar tu buat lagi nampak cantik. Oh, actually I'm standing on a stage. There's a piano downstairs and a big screen between the big curtain.
Let's take a look on the 2nd floor ;)


Wasn't it beautiful ? Second floor ni more to Thomas and Friends . Ada windmill , the bus which it goes up and down.


Took a ride on a train. Sebelah kanan tu Thomas punya playground. So sad that I'm too old to play :'(


Ni tempat makan dia which is there's a cafe. Belakang tu is a helicopter ride and next to it is a bumper car.


Here's some of the menu.


The price is affordable and believe me, it's worth it. Even my mom and me yang dah makan kat situ pun still beli take away untuk makan kat rumah.


This is the Chocolate Walnut brownies and Fish n Chip. Harga Fish n Chip tu RM13.00 w/ 1 Soft Drinks.

So that's all for the Little Big Club. Stay tuned for the next post !



0 comments

:)