Wandering @ Puteri Harbour

by - 1:28 PM

Hola ! So haritu aku share pasal indoor park @ puteri harbour kan , this time I'm gonna share what's outside.



This is the Red Bow Cafe which is placed outside the theme park. Pretty nice aite ?



This is the center of the hallway. I prefer the night view sebab ada lights. And there's a band performing on a stage.



There's a chalkboard and I wrote mine (#WanderHood)



For those who's wondering where the heck is the DC SUperheroes Cafe ; Here it is ! Well, someday I need to go inside there and have some foods and drinks to make a review.



Masa aku pergi ni rasanya ada festival ke apa ntah so ada booth jual2.



This is my fav booth. That aunt in pink shirt is so kind. Trust me, majoriti peniaga kat sini semua baik dan tak sombong. I swear to god that I really enjoyed my day here.


Aku memang tengah mencari bracelet yang feminine sikit sebab asyik beli bracelet macam dakdak indie je. So my mom bought me a bracelet which I love it so much. And it costs for only RM10. Well I ain't no need an expensive bracelet. Asalkan aku berkenan je dah okay.



So yah, that's all. Till we meet again.
Hasta Luego ;)



0 comments

:)