Visiting KKPS

by - 6:44 AM

Hola gais :)

Last week, I had a trip to Perak. I've been planning to visit my housemates and also kenkawan kolej yang disayaaaaangiii. Actually plan nak pergi 8/2, tapi unfortunately I was having diarrhea and nausea. So I had to postponed my trip. Nasib baik tak beli ticket awal and nasib baik postponed sehari je.

I went there because my ex-classmates had organized an event which is a bowling tournament @ Seri Iskandar. But of course la the main reason is I miss them so much hehe. Aku kesana naik bas. Walaupun letih perjalanan 8 jam, but it's worth it.

So these are part of my ex-classmates which is also a part of my housemates. It's Fiey, Tasha and Sarah.


I also went to visit my college. (Yahh, didn't plan to wear the same 'tudung' ok). Saja nak lepaskan rindu kat kolej. Tapi tak dapat jumpa semua pun. Sigh

HAA KALAU TAK JUMPA ENCIK BIJAN TAK SAH HAHA. As I said in an earlier post before this, he's a lecturer, tapi kos lain tapi dia rapat dengan aku tapi tahla taktau cane boleh rapat. I didn't expect people would consider us as abang-adik 😂. It's funny tho. No judge, he has wife & anak olredi ok.

Credit to Tasha Potter for this pic
So it's the end of the story. Honestly, KKPS gave me so much memories. I've met so many meaningful people here 💕


xoxo

0 comments

:)